Hi, I’m Deepak Arasu, an Experience Architect based out of the lone star state, Texas in the United States. This is my space and I often write about UX, Service Design, Designing for AI and future trends.
About Deepak Arasu
As an Experience Architect, I believe in creating best experiences by designing simple products that sustain users to achieve habitual relationships with measurable value to the brand. I love jogging in the morning and talking, writing and learning about UX, Service Design and Visual Design.
My background has been a dog’s dinner and I have played many roles over the years like User Experience Designer, Actor (☺), Interaction Designer, Business Analyst, Entrepreneur, Design Thinker, UI Developer and Product Designer. I have a specialization in Business Administration and Psychology. Below is a short synopsis about myself
- Currently working for HCL America Inc as Experience Architect
- 15+ years of experience working on Sales, Research, Service design, UX Consulting, Lean / Agile methodologies & UX Processes, Interaction design and development.
- 10 years of solid consulting experience combined at various phases and levels of projects with 1+ years of Entrepreneurial experience in E-commerce domain at UAE.
- Experience working on IT services for domains like Financial, Healthcare, Industrial Automation, Education, Entertainment, Media Publications and E-commerce.
- Worked on close to 41 products and services end to end for brands like Standards & Poor, Dubai World Central, Oxford University Press, Du, Cadbury’s and ClubCar.
- An extended expertise on character animation, motion graphics, story boarding and creating short films.
In this blog you will see me write about everything from Service Design, UX Strategy, Consulting, Conducting Design Workshops, User Centered Design & Analysis, Lean & SAFe Agile Methodologies, Interaction Design, Information Architecture & Customer Experience Platform.
A few brands I have worked for include
I have also written at
Case Study: Importance of UX in HVAC Domian (Whitepaper), HCL Technologies, Sep, 2019
Choosing the Right UX Process for Software Development Model, UXmatters.com, Jun, 2019
Service Design: Customer Journey Mapping, InfoQ, Feb, 2017
Service Design Thinking for Experience Platforms (Whitepaper), HCL Technologies
Is Holistic Consumer Experience a new paradigm, HCL Technologies
Importance of Human Factors in Medical Devices (Industry Presentation of a Research Paper @Interact2017, IDC), HCL Technologies
Get in touch with Deepak
The best way to reach me is to send me an email to email@example.com
You can also tweet me @ArasuDeepak